Private Day Tour Of Delhi, Past To Present With Guide Service
50 + Reviews
Places Covered - Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Delhi is the city which was devastated 7 times and re established. It has seen the rise and falls of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days.
Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles and culture as Delhi and the Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture.
It is a cultural/historical day tour of Delhi, where we visit historical sites & old market of Delhi.
Get to know fascinating Delhi, and do it with the locals!
*I will come to pick you in your hotel lobby/place chosen by you within Delhi.
* On Sunday in Old market some areas remain closed.
* On Monday Red Fort, Lotus Temple and Akshardham remain closed.
* I can also Guide you in North and West India like Agra the city of Taj Mahal (Wonder of the world), Jaipur and other cities, for quote please contact me.
* Itinerary/tour can be planned as per your demand/likes/request. . . . .
Price On Request
Book This Tour
* Delhi, the Empress of Indian cities has a fascinating history and stimulating present it has been the seat of power of number of dynasties until the British.
* After breakfast, I will come to meet you in the lobby of your hotel at 9 am.
* Start our tour with the visit of Qutub Minar, the city’s earliest surviving Islamic monument, created by the founder of the Slave Dynasty, Qutub-ud-din-Aybak, 72. 6 meters tall and consisting of 5 storey’s, the Qutub Minar construction started in 1199 on what was intended to be the most glorious tower of victory in the world.
* Thereafter, explore New Delhi with its majestic boulevards and grand government buildings, Parliament House & Rashtrapati Bhawan – the Presidential Palace and pass the India Gate, a memorial built to the 85000 soldiers who died in World War I and the Afghan battles of 1919.
* Later, lunch break.
* After lunch, visit Old Delhi (Jama Mosque and old market Chandni Chawk) one of the biggest market of Asia.
* Back to the hotel