Private Cultural Day Tour Of Delhi, Past To Present With Guide Service, Large Air-Conditioned Car and driver.
Living Memories Of Past To Present
It is a cultural/historical day tour of Delhi, where we visit few historical sites & markets of Delhi. Delhi is the city which devastated 7 times and re established, has seen the rise and falls of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days. Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles and culture as Delhi. The Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture.
*I will come to pick you in your hotel lobby/place chosen by you within Delhi.
* On Sunday in Old market some areas remain closed.
* On Monday Red Fort, Lotus Temple and Akshardham remain closed.
* I can also Guide you in North and West India like Agra the city of Taj Mahal (Wonder of the world), Jaipur and other cities, for quote please contact me.
* Itinerary/tour can be planned as per your demand/likes/request. . . . .
* We start our tour After breakfast about 9am. I will come to receive you at decided place.
* We start Sightseeing of New Delhi- Qutub Minar, India gate, Parliament and President house, it all would be done approx 12:30
* Lunch break (if feel hungry we take a lunch break, in a local restaurant); thereafter about 2 pm we get free then proceed towards Old Delhi, here we visit India’s biggest mosque Jama Mosjid, followed by visit of old market of Delhi known as Chandni Chawk and Spice market one of the biggest spice market of Asia, we hire a rikshaw up to the market and walk in some areas, tour will be as per your convenience and likes, I am open to adopt your Ideas.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: * When I say pickup/drop, location should be within the main city countryside area will not be consider for pickup and drop, it can be arranged on special request of travelers, please contact me for quote. (Few hotels/resorts are very far from main city).
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Variables that might affect the duration like weather, traffic, delay in train or any emergency.
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
Other: * Government approved licensed guide service, authorized from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
* Tourist permit air conditioned large Toyota Innova car with driver for full day sightseeing of city.
* Car and driver are provided, have limit for 8 hours, 80Km. if you want to exceed the limit than this you pay additional cost INR 16 per Km. and INR 300 per hour for driver.
ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED
10000 INR – Per person for entrance fee of monuments, food, drinks, personal expenses as shopping, accommodation and hire professional photographer.
Public Transportation Tickets
Food, Drinks, Snacks
Other: * Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* Shopping, personal expenses and extra activities like camel carts, camel ride, rickshaw ride and a professional photographer.
NOTE: * This tour is also available for group up to 22 people, please, contact me for a quote.
* If pick up/drop off is included in tour, it should be within the main city, 10km from city centre (few hotels are too far from main city or in countryside areas) if it’s more distance it can be arranged on special request, please contact me for quote.